It's the season of giving....and everyone is on the hunt for the perfect gift. Gifts for the RV can sometimes be tricky. To help out, we selected 15 items with our Heartland Bighorn in hopes that you also find them useful in your RV life.
This list includes suggestions from "stocking suffers" to "OMG...Best Gift Ever!!"....and several in-between items. Most are practical, some are fun, and some can really help out in difficult situations.
Enjoy the video below! And, Happy Holidays!
If you didn't watch the video, or you did and want to know where to buy one of the products, here is the list with links:
- DJI "OSMO" Camera Gimbal
- Valterra Adjustable Water Pressure Valve
- Fixed Water Pressure Valve
- Digital Water Meter
- Large Tire Pressure Gauge
- WD-40 Silicone Spray
- WD-40 Dry Lube Spray
- Brass Winterize w/ Air Plug
- 90 Degree Hose Elbow
- Socket to Remove Hot Water Tank Plug (1 1/16")
- Dri Z Air Moisture Removal Pellets
- Dri Z Air Hopper to Hold Pellets and Extracted Moisture
- Schumacher Instant Power & Jumper Starter
- Bull Ring – Truck Rail Tie Downs (set of 2)
- Water Thief
*A version of this article was originally published on www.rvwiththetanners.com. It is published here with permission. All opinions expressed are solely those of the author.*