Who's ready to rally in Goshen?
It'll be time to roll in and hook up at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds before we know it, and I bet my Bighorn that some of you are eager to hear what kinds of lifestyle classes are being offered to keep your hands and minds busy with new ideas.
Maybe some of you are even eager to teach one of these classes, and as this year's Lifestyle Presentations Coordinator, I've got information for you too, so keep on reading.
A Sampling of Returning Favorites
- Ann Mayer will get us moving in the mornings with Wake Up Work-Out and Pole Trekking classes.
- Valerie Talley's offering a crochet make-and-take project for beginners as well as hands-on assistance for more advanced crocheters.
- Lisa Brown will expand on her essential oils discussion at last October's Vegas Rally by offering an intro class as well as 3 make-and-take workshops.
- Bob Mansolino is up for another demo on solid surface countertop manufacturing, maintenance, and repair.
- Evada Cooper (Lady E of My RV Kitchen) is getting her cooking on with three repeat classes.
Just a Few of the New for 2017
- Optimal aging
- Identity theft prevention
- Brain health
- Food safety
- RV internet security
- Instant Pot cooking
Want to Present a Class? We could use your time and talent!
- Do you paint, scrapbook or sew?
- Enjoy geocaching, hiking, disc golf, pickle ball or other outdoor endeavors?
- Are you skilled at photography, social media, or blogging?
- Are you the king or queen of travel and RV-ing related apps?
- Are you a consultant for a network marketing company?
Consider scheduling a Lifestyle Presentation to educate your fellow Heartland Owners about your product, skill, passion, hobby, or talent.
Limited time slots are still available over the four presentation days (June 13-16), so act quickly by contacting me, Emily Rohrer (eclaire92), your Lifestyle Presentations Coordinator for the 2017 Heartland National Rally. Clicking on my name will take you to a pre-addressed messaging window at the Heartland Owners Forum.
You are also welcome to join the forum thread on this topic.
If you've never been to a Heartland rally before, that makes two of us! Be sure to check out this post by Kelly about what you can expect at the Goshen Rally; and if you're still on the fence about joining the owners club, consider all the positives in this post by Lisa.
Also, dates and times for the Lifestyle Presentations are still being shuffled through the schedule-o-matic, which is why you don't see them above. The online placeholder for the schedule is here, and a final printed version will be included with your rally packet.