18. You know what it means to be part of the Heartland Family.
17. You attended so many seminars and/or Lifestyle presentations that your mind is on overload.
16. You've enjoyed spending time with old friends and meeting new ones.
15. The Blue Gate Restaurant and/or Das Essenhaus are your new favorite dining establishments.
14. You attended one or more of Ann Mayer's Wake Up Work Out or Pole Trekking classes and are fired up and plan to continue one or both activities.
13. You've become accustomed to falling asleep to the sound of trains going by and are afraid you won't be able to fall asleep without that soothing sound.
12. You've been privileged enough to meet Nelly and enjoy at least one of her famous Nelly Muffins.
11. The words Shipshewana, Wakarusa, and Mishawaka are now a part of your vocabulary.
10. You've gained a new appreciation for what it takes to build an RV because you witnessed it first hand at the Heartland factory.
9. You've roamed the many aisles of the Shipshewana Flea Market and went home with lots and lots of 'stuff'.
8. You attended more than one potluck with so many food offerings it made your head spin and your tummy rumble.
7. You know the layout of the Elkhart County Fairgrounds like the back of your hand.
6. You visited the E&S Bulk Food store and can't wait to go back again, and again, and again.
5. You know where and what goes on in the ECCC.
4. You attended the Instant Pot presentation and have already made hard-boiled eggs and/or macaroni & cheese! [Editor's Note: Kelly taught the Instant Pot cooking class. For more Instant Pot and RV-friendly recipes, visit Kelly's website, kellyskitchen.info.]
3. You find seeing an Amish buggy and hearing the 'clip clop' of horse hooves calming.
2. You know who Jim Beletti, president of the Heartland Owners Club, is and also know who many of his 'elves' are…
1. You are already making plans to attend the 2019 North American Heartland Rally in Goshen, Indiana - June 11 – 16, 2019!!